Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Hindi Dubbed Dual Audio Full Movie Download In 720p HD BluRay Quality Encoded In x265 HEVC With English Subtitles.
Title: Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit 2005
Genres: Animation | Adventure | Comedy | Family | Fantasy | Mystery | Sci-Fi
Country: UK | USA
Language: Hindi | English
Release Date: 7 October 2005 (USA)
Quality: 720p BluRay x265 HEVC
It’s ‘vege-mania’ in Wallace and Gromit’s neighborhood, and our two enterprising chums are cashing in with their humane pest-control outfit, “Anti-Pesto.” Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Hindi Dubbed Full Movie 720p HD and With only days to go before the annual Giant Vegetable Competition, business is booming, but Wallace & Gromit are finding out that running a “humane” pest control outfit has its drawbacks as their West Wallaby Street home fills to the brim with captive rabbits. Suddenly, a huge, mysterious, veg-ravaging “beast” begins attacking the town’s sacred vegetable plots at night, and the competition hostess, Lady Tottington, commissions Anti-Pesto to catch it and save the day.
Hindi Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit is a 2005 stop-motion animated comedy film produced by Aardman Animations in partnership with DreamWorks Animation. United International Pictures distributed the film in the United Kingdom, and it was the last DreamWorks Animation film to be distributed by DreamWorks Pictures in the United States.1 It was directed by Nick Park and Steve Box as the second feature-length film by Aardman after Chicken Run (2000). The movie was released in Sydney, Australia on 4 September 2005, before being released in cinemas early in the United States of America on 7 October 2005, and in British cinemas in the United Kingdom a week later on 14 October 2005.
- Peter Sallis as Wallace, an eccentric, absent-minded and accident-prone inventor with a great fondness for cheese, who runs Anti-Pesto with his dog and best friend, Gromit.
- Sallis also provides the voice of Hutch, a captive rabbit who gradually becomes Wallace-like after an attempted mind-alteration goes awry and who is at first suspected to be the Were-Rabbit. Sallis’s voice was digitally accelerated to create that of Hutch’s.
- Gromit is Wallace’s silent, brave and highly intelligent dog who cares deeply for his master, and saves him whenever something goes wrong.
- Ralph Fiennes as Lord Victor Quartermaine, a cruel upper class bounder and a prideful hunter who is courting Lady Tottington. He wears a toupee and despises Wallace and Gromit.
Philip is Victor’s vicious but dimwitted hunting dog who resembles a Bull Terrier. He is too cowardly to face the Were-Rabbit so he instead targets Gromit.
- Helena Bonham Carter as Lady Campanula Tottington, a wealthy aristocratic spinster with a keen interest in vegetable horticulture and ‘fluffy’ animals. For 517 years, the Tottington family has hosted an annual vegetable competition on their estate on the same night. Lady Tottington asks Wallace to call her “Totty” (which is a British term for attractive women) and develops a romantic interest in him. Her forename, Campanula, is the scientific name of a bellflower, and her surname is taken from the Lancashire village of Tottington.
- Peter Kay as Police Constable Albert Mackintosh, the local village policeman who judges the Giant Vegetable Contest, though he would prefer it if the (trouble-making) competition didn’t happen.
- Nicholas Smith as Reverend Clement Hedges, the foolish local vicar and the first resident to witness the Were-Rabbit.
- Dicken Ashworth and Liz Smith as Mr. and Mrs. Mulch, vegetable contestants and clients of Wallace and Gromit’s Anti-Pesto.
- Edward Kelsey as Mr. Growbag, an elderly resident of Wallace and Gromit’s neighbourhood and a founding member of the town’s veg grower’s council.
- Geraldine McEwan as Miss Thripp, an Anti-Pesto customer. McEwan reprised her role in A Matter of Loaf and Death.
Screenshots/Images Of Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Hindi Movie 720p BluRay HEVC